Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hello

I have waited many years for many things. Have blamed a lot of things and a lot of nothings on others. Time to stop it. Time to unbuckle the belts around my brain and let it loose, already. Not going to sensor, anymore. Not worth it. Not getting me anywhere. Sucks. Up to you if you want to read. I really don't want to know if you're offended by anything you read, here. You're given the choice to read or not. I learned something about being a butinsky the other day; don't do it. Compliments are welcome. Criticism isn't. Call me spoiled, but not to my face. You can curse me in your mirror, and pretend you're going to kick my ass, but I don't want to know. Bare your teeth at yourself, get nice and riled. Hear that pulse in your ear? That's me, pumping through you. Look what I did. Control, my friend. Am I worth it? You decide.

That was fertilizer. I'm growing. I'm growing here, on my blog, and you'll read it, and you'll like it. On some level, you know you will. Whether I chose to vent, brag, paraphrase, or otherwise express, it will stir you. I may even tickle a fancy. Might touch a naughty nerve. Make you giggle.

If you're reading this, I love you, right now. I'm allowing you to drink from my well. See what happens. I hope it's good. What a long way to say absolutely nothing but hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home