Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Confused

I am in a daze of confusion. Not like Led Zepplin, or maybe so. I'm in a place I can't seem to get out of mentally where I just don't trust anyone close to me at all. There are causes for this, not the least of these being my own past indescretions. But, when I finally get to a place where I'm starting over and being good, now everyone else seems to be screwing with me. What to believe? What not to believe? Just when I start to forget the question and try to carry on normally, someone gives me a reason to doubt them again. A blatant lie, an uncharacteristic action, seeing something that really doesn't look right. That feeling and nagging in the back of my brain that tells me to check up on everything and everyone. I hate it. If I've been with you for years and all of the sudden you begin to act differently than normal, you are under suspicion. There are clues and evidence everywhere. You'll get caught eventually, so just come clean.

2 Comments:

Blogger jobwich said...

Would it be fair to say that you're pretty unforgiving of yourself? People are so moved by caprice and happenstance. Over time it stands to reason they'll let you down in one way or another. They probably won't even know it.

The touble with being a strong person is that you'll always attract strays.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Apollo's Mermaid said...

Strays, indeed.

However, I think I might be capable of attracting those who aren't strays, as well.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home