Friday, September 25, 2009

Secret Brain of Evil Genius

Yesterday, while rushing to get ready for work, I could not find my lipstick. In order for you to have an idea of what a big deal this is to me, I must explain. I keep my lipstick in the same drawer all the time. It's been there for the whole almost seven years I've lived in this house. It's just what I do. A place for everything. The lipstick is in the top bathroom drawer....except yesterday. It is the final step in my getting ready process, the lipstick. WTF?? Dug through drawer frantically. Now, who in this house would be interested in my lipstick. I live with 3 males. So, I had to make do with the purse lipstick, which is not exactly my right shade, and has some sort of plumping chemical in it. Not the end of the world, I know. So, being still oxygen deprived from this crud, I forgot about the lipstick...until this morning. It was time to put on the jewelry (the second to last thing I do when getting ready - I know, I am a creature of methods). GUESS what's in the jewelry box. Give up? I hear that geniuses do stuff like this. I'm just saying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Very much they way I would react.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice blog, thank you.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home