Friday, February 20, 2009

Diablo

Todo es blanquinegro, levanto mi cara al sol. Las gaviotas lloran en el viento. Mis ojos son cerrados, pero yo me siento tu aliento, y sabor de repente el aire salado en tus labios, y en su diablo lengua caliente; un cetro de los Dioses.

Translation:

All is black and white, as I lift my face to the sun. The seagulls cry in the wind. My eyes are closed, but I feel your breath, and taste the salt air on your lips, and on your devil tongue; a scepter of the gods.

3 Comments:

Blogger jobwich said...

Oh, dios. Doesn't sound like concoction sits well. Hoping that stage 4 sleep comes in like the tide.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Apollo's Mermaid said...

Oh, I've obviously failed miserably with this post. I've not yet had the concoction, but was only using the ingredients as inspiration! I'll translate to English, and then see if doing so will improve this.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Apollo's Mermaid said...

I'm not being completely honest, the ingredients for Diablo were not the only inspiration.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home