Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dreams

Night before last, I dreamed I was at a party on a huge lawn. There were vendor tents. It was dark, and the tents and table areas were lit with candles. I was talking to a couple in their '60's. We were discussing stars. I looked up into the sky, and there were so many tight clusters of stars that the sky was almost bright.

Last night, I dreamed I was living in an apartment complex. The doors were inside, like a hotel. We had a neighbor who was about 3.5 years older than me, and single. The walls in his apartment were made of plexiglass. His bed was surrounded by a 3-foot plexiglass wall, and immersed in water. He was in bed, I was kneeling beside this wall, talking to him about his birthday, and asking him why he was single. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Suddenly, we were in a garage, and he was Jack Black. He was sitting on a stool, and I was sitting on the concrete. The feelings here were intimate. I was distracted by a car pulling into the neighbor's driveway across the street. It was a '70's model car, aqua blue, and an elderly person was driving it. They pulled into their garage and closed the garage door. For a minute there was no more sound or activity. Then, something made me look over again, at the garage. I noticed flames around the old car. I ran over to an open door beside the garage door, ran in, opened the driver's door, and there was the old lady, gasping and whimpering, on fire, clutching her purse to her chest. I pulled her out, and we were suddenly back in my garage. I rolled her and patted her, all the while uttering calming words to her. Under her dress, there was more fire. I was afraid we would have to strip her to get all the flames out. I guess finally I got her taken care of. There was never any explosion from the burning car across the street, so I suppose that was also extinguished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home